Lifehacks: 10 Tips To Make Life Easier
- Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone & iPod in a bowl - the concave shape amplifies the music.
- Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones, so much more fun and easier to eat.
- Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief.
- Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
- Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough over the top and you have cookie bowls for ice-cream.
- Store bed linen sets inside one of their own pillowcases mean no more hunting through piles for a match.
- Pack shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes - you can find them for free in just about every hotel.
- Baby powder gets sand off your skin easily - add it to your beach bag for a quick clean up!
- Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose.
- Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting crosses into a box lid.
i had the honour of this being set as my desktop background by my ever-loving sister.
oh my GOD
WHAT AM I LOOKING AT
REBLOG FOR TALITHA
THIS IS AS GOOD AS RDJ’S FACE SHOOPED ON TO KITTEN GIFS.
A mix of two of my favorite things. RDJ and pinup girls.
Haha remember that time right after my sister had to move to New Jersey when I was sad and thought I’d watch some Disney to cheer me up and without thinking about this scene I put in Lilo and Stitch and then cried for years?
Fun times, fun times.
Yup, I always watch this and think of my sister. We haven’t lived near each other for over 6 years.